Saturday, April 25, 2015

I am Woman




I am a woman!
I am a breathing living
often times in my emotions
woman.
I love hard
I believe
I hope for the best
I fail
I cry
I scream
And even at times I want to die

I am woman!
I am soft and sensual
And even though I lie
And say I’m
Perfect, I’m not
But everyone that knows me
Knows I’m goofy!
I love to laugh
And to be tickled
Either with fingers or beard
Just as long as it’s one of the two.

I laugh with tears at chick flicks
And twirl my hair when nervous
I desire the attention of a strong man
And I need him to see me as woman!
A goddess
Yes!
A queen indeed
But with real feelings
And brains but
Not just brains
But as a women
With curves
Lots of curves
And body imperfection
Like the mole between my thighs.
I am just me,
A beautifully created,
strangely detailed woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment