Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Mushy!!!

Whoa to all men! Yes it’s I… woman…accepting all my femininity.
Walking boldly in my red stilettos aware of my equality to your masculinity
 and understanding your being stronger doesn’t make me feeble
 it simply allows me to be… tangible. 


Pliable, you see!
Allowing myself to melt to your sturdy touch…and my King…
When the world had attempted to devour you with its rigid tasks…
It is I… woman that ignites even between my thighs
Where you are greeted with tender warmth and is given a sense of stability…
My gentleness steers you to maintain your bearings. 

 
My strength is seen by others retrospectively
As an enchanted forest you’ve found your self in and attempting to fight the trance that Has captivated you…
Conversely, my dear…its nothing of the sorts…
It’s a lover wrapping herself in the arms of her love never to let go.
In other words, it’s deliberately permitting you to consume me with you while I simultaneously be me…
Your queen. 


My feminine self gives you my breast to rest for a moment
And there you find refuge…
In all my femininity…
You find the strength that makes you stronger to conquer the world….
My love…
Remember…
It is I…Woman… holding you strong!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love this, an empowering monologue for women in tune or trying to get in tune with their femininity

    ReplyDelete