Monday, December 13, 2010

Destiny..You and Me

Drifting I’m slipping into a reality created for just you and me… I find myself daydreaming of the beautiful times we spent…captivated in a love created for you and me…

Drawn to you I am entangled in the essence of who you are…as you reveal yourself to me daily I become more in love with you…human yet with superpowers I have found all that need in the one created just for me…

Defined by your love of me, I feel the peace when its just you and me, we’ve become three…You me and He, no three fold cord is easy broken. We are now complete, strong and powerful to conquer the world around us…


Determined to allow myself to be enthralled by your strong presence and masculine smell…I surrender myself to you and allow you to protect me as I know you will. You my love generate a need for me to be secure in who were created together…

You and I, He and we, all complete to do what we were predestined to be…since before we were in our mothers womb…our destiny complete!

1 comment: